No Products in the Cart
TMG (trimethylglycine) assists homocysteine to be metabolized into methionine, resulting in the production of DMG (dimethylglycine).* The two major functions of TMG in humans are as an osmolyte to protect cells under stress and as a methyl-group donor.*
• Promotes Healthy Homocysteine Levels Already within Normal Range*
• Helps Inhibit Inflammatory Factors*
• Supports Cardiovascular Health*
• Supports Whole-Body Health*
• Facilitates Conversion of Homocysteine to Methionine*
Take one capuse 1-3 times daily or as recommended by your health care professional.
Does Not Contain
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.