Phosphatidylcholine is the single most important nutrient for promoting liver health, assisting with nutrient assimilation, hormone balancing, and toxin elimination.
• Helps support the aging process by maintaining healthy cell membranes and protecting them from damage.
• Encourages healthy fat metabolism by properly breaking down fat.
• Promotes healthy cholesterol levels.
• Helps support healthy estrogen levels by helping the liver to convert estradiol to estriol, a safer form of estrogen. In this way, PC is helpful for supporting proper hormone balance in women.
• Helps maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, a compound that can affect blood vessels at elevated levels.
• Supports healthy blood sugar levels by enhancing cells sensitivity to the hormone insulin.
Take one softgel per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Phosphatidylcholine is best taken with a meal and with other supplements as it increases the absorption of all nutrients.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Does Not Contain
Gluten, dairy or GMOs.
All Dr. E's Choice Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
Supplementation can help meet the higher nutritional needs of your more demanding lifestyle or medical condition. Stresses, medical complications, and energetic living can all create a greater need in your specific body for very specific minerals or vitamins. Supplementation can also help correct deficiencies in the very food you are eating, because chemicals used in farming, depleted soils, refinement, preservatives, and additives all create deep imbalances in our food supply itself.
Dr E's Choice Store
We have been offering our patients the best supplements in our office for years. With our pharmacy grade supplements, we have seen a huge improvement in the overall health of our patients and are excited to share these improvements with you.