ALA CR provides whole-body, multifunctional antioxidant activity that helps to maintain healthy, well functioning cells. ALA CR is designed to neutralize free radicals in both the water-based and lipid-based portion of cells, help the body synthesize glutathione, and recharge important antioxidants. Unlike regular alpha-lipoic acid, ALA CR’s patented, controlled-release formulation provides extended protection. In addition, biotin supports the function of alpha-lipoic acid in glucose metabolism.*
• Provides Fat-Soluble and Water-Soluble Antioxidant Activity*
• Coenzyme for Whole-Body Glucose Utilization*
• Supports Healthy Intracellular Glutathione Levels*
• Supports Regeneration of Vitamins C and E*
• Helps Maintain a Balance Between Oxidized and Reduced CoQ10*
Take 1 tablet 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 tablet 30 minutes before dinner, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
All Dr. E's Choice Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.