No Products in the Cart
Ubiquinol is the reduced, active antioxidant form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10). Produced naturally within the body, ubiquinol is CoQ10 that has been converted into a substance necessary for use in cellular energy production. In addition to its critical role in energy production, CoQ10 is one of the most powerful known lipid-soluble antioxidants, protecting cells, organs and tissues from damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals. For those who cannot efficiently convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol on their own, this patented, lipid-stabilized Ubiquinol formula ensures maximum bioavailability and cell protection.
• Supports Cellular Energy Production, Stamina and Cardiovascular Strength*
• Improves Antioxidant Reserve Vital for Cell Membrane Protection*
• Essential for Mitochondrial Synthesis of Energy (ATP)*
• Provides Fully Reduced Form of CoQ10*
• Patented and Stabilized Form for Maximum Bioavailability*
Take one softgel daily, or as recommended by your health care provider. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.