No Products in the Cart
Vitamin D, also known as the “sunshine vitamin” is an essential vitamin that plays many important roles in the proper functioning of the body. Though classified as a vitamin, vitamin D is actually a key regulatory hormone for calcium and bone metabolism. Adequate vitamin D status is essential for ensuring normal calcium absorption and maintenance of healthy plasma calcium levels.† Numerous scientists now feel that supplementation with vitamin D at levels greater than previously thought necessary is critical to helping maintain healthy bone remodeling as we age.
• Supports Bone and Dental Health*
• Supports Modulation of Immune Function*
• Supports Healthy Cell Differentiation*
• Supports Neurologic and Cognitive Health*
• Supports Musculoskeletal Comfort*
• Supports Cardiovascular Health and Healthy Blood Sugar Metabolism*
• Supports Vitamin D Repletion in Cases of Dietary Deficiency, Limited Sunlight Exposure, or Use of Depleting Therapies*
Take one tablet daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.